We are a full service design studio that believes interior design can leave clients unsatisfied with the final results…they end up with a decorated home, but without any hint of their personality. Our approach, by primarily working with what people already have, showcases a clients’ accessories and furniture, making their house a haven that is uniquely theirs.
Like all women, Carole Marcotte wears many hats: wife, mother, actress, serial renovator, and community activist. After many requests for home “interventions” from friends and family, she developed Form & Function as a way to help folks realize their goal of a happily-functioning and beautiful dwelling, a place to call home.
About Mary Leigh
A recent graduate from the Meredith College Interior Design Program, Mary Leigh joined Form & Function for the launch of the store. Hailing from Richmond, Virginia, Mary Leigh pursued her love of art and travel and spending time with family. Her design presentation, excellent design selections and her pleasant demeanor add much to the Form & Function team.
Are you ready to be transformed?
- do you have a room that goes unused or doesn’t feel quite right?
- are you unhappy with the “status quo” of your existing furniture and accessories?
- do you want a new look but have budgetary concerns?
- do you need to incorporate newly acquired family pieces or combined households?
- are you making a move and want to incorporate your existing furniture?
- do you have art or collections that need to be displayed to their best advantage?
- does a renovation seem daunting?